The LED flood light is broken, mainly the light source and the drive. The most important source is the light source and the power supply are not good enough to cause problems. If you use a tool to detect it, you know which one is broken. Reasons for LED floodlights do not light up as below.
1. The power supply is broken: the power supply provides a constant current working voltage for the light source, and often many of the lamps are broken as the power is broken. The power supply has problems in converting AC power into DC power, which may cause the LED floodlights not shine brightly. This kind of problem can't be repaired, only to change the power supply. Another reason is that the power supply is good, and the performance is just The flood light can be turned on for a while and then start to flash. This is mainly because the heat of the leds does not go out, causing it to flash all the time. The fundamental problem is that the housing does not disperse the lamp bead. First, check if the housing reaches 50g/w. Standard, additionally check whether the light source and the outer housing are well connected, and whether the thermal paste is evenly coated. If the power supply is broken, try another power supply and see if the light is still off. If it is not lit, then the problem is not necessarily at the power supply. Another reason is that the temperature difference between winter and summer in some areas varies greatly, resulting in the power supply operating temperature being too high or too low to operate stably. Objectively speaking, this power supply is not qualified product.
2. The light source is broken, no light is on: Look at the position of the middle lamp bead seal. Is there a black spot? This black spot is caused by two reasons. The first, long time is used. The temperature of the lamp bead is formed by the high temperature of the glue and the phosphor. Another reason is that the current of the power source is too high, and the lamp bead itself is open or dead lamp. In addition, there is no waterproofing of the floodlights. The water inside the lamp is flooded, causing the lamp beads to burn off, the chip life is not long, and the quality is not good. Poor heat dissipation from the floodlight source can also cause the light source to be severely burned or burned out. If the outer casing is intact, it is still possible to replace the lamp bead, but you need to know the string of the power supply and match the source string.
3. Wire solder joints are soldered, resulting in no power: the integrated lamp in the floodlight is connected to two wires. Does the lamp have any solder joints, false soldering, cold soldering, whether the power input line has loose connection points, open circuit, etc. Is the drive cable broken?
In short, the led floodlights are not bright, the main reason for the flash may be voltage instability, lamp bead quality, power quality. Because the led floodlight is constant current drive, the converted DC voltage is relatively low. Therefore, the problem of voltage instability can be neglected, and the reason why the led floodlight does not shine brightly is in the quality of the lamp bead and the quality of the power supply.
- Why use plant growth lights
- After-sales service for ufo high bay light
- Advantages and disadvantages of ultraviolet sterilization
- Another materials have New breakthrough-Graphene is the protagonist
- Why Choose AC DOB LED Light
- will be implemented from April 1
- UFO high bay lights
- How far and how large a high-power LED floodlight can illuminate
- LED flood light is broken, what should I do?
- Our Factory（Newlamp Lighting）Testing Standards for order UFO high bay lights.
- Module LED Tunnel Flood Light
- Shenzhen Newlamp New Product Launch Linear high bay .similar like Linear light hence the name Features
- The LED Tunnel light used outdoors is very similar to the LED floodlight
- OLED application
- Meet LED lighting needs in multiple markets with a single solution
- Led sensor light is a new type of intelligent lighting products.
- How to Learn about outdoor lighting design,starting with Floodlighting
- 360W LED Linear High Bay Light (Driverless)
- How to working the Microwave Motion Sensor LED UFO High Bay Lights
- How do Driverless LEDs work?